MakefunNotwar718MakefunNotwar718

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 59 Fans

To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

GREAT idea!!!

People aren't appreciating the creativity here and thought process behind linking the two subjects. Nor how hard it is to edit the sounds correctly and sync all the animation with REAL audio from a TV special. Anyways, i liked it a lot, great idea/funny cartoon!!!

Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE

LOLZ

LOLZ, this was a funny idea. If you get better with FLASH and editing the animation, then make it longer with more of a story, it could be a winner! A+ for kids!!!

MakoSucks responds:

Yeah it wasnt "edited" to the best of my ability, but I transfered it from a broke down computer, and I couldnt draw anything in the same shitty blochy style anymore since i had a way better mouse..G5. Oh and a wacom tablet! but anywho i couldnt exactly get the same stlye out so i just edited it slightly, and yep there it is.

Im glad you liked it, and it made ya laugh. Thanks for the review and high numbers!

Macintosh Noises Macintosh Noises

I LIKED IT

I liked it for what it was worth. It was a silly little parody of the original.

- Freddy Vs. Jason 2 - - Freddy Vs. Jason 2 -

LOL

LOL @ "why are you so strong!?" That part was mad funny!!!

MikeChaotix Flash Comic 1 MikeChaotix Flash Comic 1

NOT BAD

I like ur honesty in ur "author's comment" area so I feel i should be honest in my review. I think you need drop kick an old lady then boil yourself in your own urine. JK, lol. Well, for ur first FLASH movie, i thought it was pretty decent. Obviously, it needs some work, mainly in the ANIMATIONS department, but hey, who uses FLASH for animation anyways??? Nah, but seriously, i liked some of the humor and the artwork and I know that if you just keep messing with FLASH, you'll have some really good movies in the near future. Keep at it, DOOD!

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

GOOD BUT . . .

That was good but the obvious default comment would be that it was too short. I like the extra audio with the Janitor. ;) Anyways, good shit!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

GREAT WORK

Great little Korean music video animation thingy. Anyoung! Yabaseo!

french actress(Korea) french actress(Korea)

VERY GOOD

That shit was HOT. Very phat artwork, animation and style. Also, I like the Korean music. Yabaseo! Anyoung!

queenstreets queenstreets

Very good but...

It was really good and done very well, only problem was that the ending was obvious. Other than that, I liked it alot! ;)

The Matrix Reinstall The Matrix Reinstall

GOOD BUT...

Take my honest advice...It has funny jokes and a good idea BUT try to avoid the fade away screen everytime the person responds. It takes away from the jokes. The jokes are funny but they feel a bit slow due to the fade away screen. Other than that, good shit! ;)