MakefunNotwar718MakefunNotwar718

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 59 Fans

To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

GREAT idea!!!

People aren't appreciating the creativity here and thought process behind linking the two subjects. Nor how hard it is to edit the sounds correctly and sync all the animation with REAL audio from a TV special. Anyways, i liked it a lot, great idea/funny cartoon!!!

Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE

LOLZ

LOLZ, this was a funny idea. If you get better with FLASH and editing the animation, then make it longer with more of a story, it could be a winner! A+ for kids!!!

MakoSucks responds:

Yeah it wasnt "edited" to the best of my ability, but I transfered it from a broke down computer, and I couldnt draw anything in the same shitty blochy style anymore since i had a way better mouse..G5. Oh and a wacom tablet! but anywho i couldnt exactly get the same stlye out so i just edited it slightly, and yep there it is.

Im glad you liked it, and it made ya laugh. Thanks for the review and high numbers!

Macintosh Noises Macintosh Noises

I LIKED IT

I liked it for what it was worth. It was a silly little parody of the original.

Acne Be Gone - the Game Acne Be Gone - the Game

FUCKIN FUNNY

LOLZ @ THIS MOVIE AND I HATE YOU CAUSE I WANTED TO DO THE EXACT SAME GAME EXCEPT I THINK YOU DID IT BETTER THAN I WOULD HAVE. ;) GOOD SHIT!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

GOOD SHIT

I don't even listen to this type of music but this idea was very original and very well done. Good shit, dood! ;)

Survival TV Survival TV

GOOD GAME

Nice replica of SMASH TV. good job dood!